Reducing waste production both in quantity and dangerousness.
Waste water recovery
Recovers wastewater for both the group and its customers Pamesa clay sprays.
Pamesa Group is committed to the environment by installing a third plant in the cogeneration system and being the first company in the ceramic industry in gaining recognition for allocating CO2 emission rights, thus complying with the Kyoto Protocol.
Pamesa Group contributes to the fight against deforestation by using euro pallets available including containers for the collection of cardboard, paper, plastic, etc.. In addition, decreases waste production both in quantity and recovers and recycles hazardous waste for both the group and its customers Pamesa clay sprays.
SISTEMA DE GESTIÓN DE CALIDAD - ISO 9001
PAMESA CERÁMICA tiene certificado su sistema de gestión de calidad según la norma ISO 9001 por la prestigiosa compañía Lloyd,s Register Quality Assurance.
PAMESA demuestra la capacidad para cumplir con los requisitos y aumentar la satisfacción de sus clientes.
La innovación, diseño y servicio hacen de PAMESA una empresa comprometida con la calidad, convirtiéndola en empresa líder del sector.
- 1988 The “Alfa de Oro” Award at the international tile show, Cevisama.
- 1989 The “Valencia Innovation” Award from the Valencia Regional Government.
- 1997 The “Premio Nova” Award from the Valencia Regional Government for its development as a business.
- 1999 The Award for Excellence for the best porcelain tiles.
- 2000 The Export Award from the Castellón Chamber of Commerce.
- 2001 The “Alfa de Oro” Award for the Palermo tile series at the international tile show, Cevisama.
- 2002 The Export Award from the Castellón Chamber of Commerce.
- 2010 Alfa de Oro for efforts in new fi elds of application for ceramic materials, used as accumulators in heating systems.
- 2010 Award for Company of the Year 2009, presented by the Mediterraneo newspaper, for continuous commitment to employment in the province.
Founded in 1972, Pamesa started out by manufacturing ceramic fl oor tiles, using tunnel kilns to fi re them.
In 1981, it began to make singlefi red ceramic wall tiles. In 1987, with the inauguration of its fi rst Compactto porcelain tile factory, Pamesa became the fi rst manufacturer to introduce porcelain tiles to Spain. Two years later, it opened its fi rst automated warehouse, with a capacity of up to 16,500 pallets. In 1993, Pamesa introduced a cogeneration system to generate electricity and re-use gases from the spray-drying process. In 1995, double-loading presses were installed for the manufacture of the well-known Valencia series. In 1997 PAMESA founded a Brazilian subsidiary, PAMESA DO BRASIL, which specialised in polishing porcelain tiles. Subsequently, a 100.000 m2 production plant was opened with a production capacity of 36.000 m2 of tiles a day. One year later, Pamesa Cerámica was ISO-9001 certifi ed by LLOYD´S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE. In the same year, it installed a second cogeneration plant, thus reducing its consumption of natural gas during the spray-drying process. The plant has a thermo-electrical capacity of 15 megawatts an hour. The Pamesa Group, whose business experience spans a period of over 30 years, currently owns premises covering a total surface area of over 180.000 m2 with an estimated annual turnover of 265.000.000 euros. It has a global production capacity of over 34.500,000 m2 a year, with three intelligent warehouses with a joint capacity of up to 65.000 pallets. Pamesa