Today, we are celebrating the World Environment Day. Pamesa Ceramica joins this celebration, giving its support to the sum of actions and gestures that makes possible the path of a more sustainable economy. It reaffirms its commitment to this area every day, which is based on:
- Revaluation of waste from the production process. The company has a plant for the recovery of wastewater, that enables the evaluation of many of the residues generated in a very high percentage.
- Classification of waste products into skips for recovering and recycling light packaging and cardboard and paper.
- Environmentally friendly energies. The firm has three cogeneration turbines to produce electricity and re-gas.
- It contributes to the fight against deforestation by using euro pallets.
- Development of products with environmentally friendly material, thanks to the natural characteristics of ceramic and the latest advances in manufacturing.
- Commitment to research in environmentally friendly production systems and innovative solutions for sustainable construction.
As Pamesa Cerámica is aware of the importance of the environment issue, it has developed a culture of environmental awareness in order to minimize the environmental impact and optimize the production process.